Project 104 is a brand I discovered during a press day at Utter Couture.
As soon as I walked into the room, it was the first collection I noticed.
I was immediately captivated by the kitsch designs and felt the nostalgic nod to my childhood. A throwback to those girlie swimming costumes I used to pine for; A cross between an oufit fit for Barbie and Baz Luhrmanns 1996 hit movie Romeo and Juliet.

My intrigue increased when I found out that the whole collection is limited edition.
The name 'Project 104' comes from the fact that the company produce only 104 pieces of each item. So you feel like you are wearing a piece of collectable art.

The fusion of art and fashion is evident throughout all the collections. I decided to produce my own piece of art work based on one of my favourite pieces called 'Loverpool' from the Paradise Found collection.


Here is Project 104's own description of the Loverpool swim suit;
Based on tacky tourist T-shirts from fictitious destinations
Project 104's Paradise Found collection is proud to invite you to:

LOVERPOOL 

Travel package seven night stay at gangstas habit dice resort

Including:
Visit to the Baby Butterfly Sanctury
Waterfall rafting through Loverpool rainforest
Rejuvenation at the Lemonade Lakes


Below is the new Collection My Body, My Shrine.